Thursday, November 7, 2013

I have a new place to call home ...



Hello crafty friends!  Thank you so much for following my blog and leaving such nice comments along the way too!

I'm popping in here on this blog I started back in 2010 and where I spent countless hours sharing my passion for all things paper and glue to make a little announcement.

I have found it increasingly difficult to keep up with posting on three blogs that I currently host, so beginning as of today, I will only be posting primarily on these two blogs:

  Paper Sweeties = this is where I will be posting all my personal projects along with anything related to Paper Sweeties, including new release information and inspiration along with monthly challenges!

The Shabby Tea Room = this is where I host weekly inspiration challenges

I may pop in over here from time to time to share something exciting, new and/or special, but you'll find me posting the majority of the time at Paper Sweeties and The Shabby Tea Room.

I invite you to click on over to each of these blogs and click on the Bloglovin' icon to follow me at my new addresses so we can keep in touch!  I love to share the little handmade from the heart treasures I create with you and I look forward to many more days of creativity and fun!

Hugs!
xoxox



1 comment:

Jill Norwood said...

:) we will all follow you wherever you post!