Saturday, September 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties - September preview: Day 2!

 Hello Sweeties!!  Today I have a card to share with you all that I recently created for the for the Paper Sweeties September *new* product release!  The Sweeties Teamies and I are sharing little peek a boos on the 13th & 14th ... with the BIG PARTY on the 15th -- stay tuned for all the fun!


This *new* set is called Life is a Special Occasion and is simply beautiful!  Besides it having a pretty princess carriage and several flourishes, it has the most heartfelt and lovely sentiments!  I love this one that I stamped inside the carriage!


I added some bits and bobs of treasures to complete my card ... pearls, a white paper doilie, a scalloped circle card base, a couple of red satin blooms and a pretty white satin bow!

Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to peek at the lovely inspiration projects created by the rest of the design team girls today!!   I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for our BIG Release Party Fun and Festivities!!  I have lots of inspiration & goodness to share, including a couple of contests and giveaways too!  See you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Adore your shaped card, Debbie. So pretty and the sentiment is lovely!

~Tammy~ said...

Love your colors! A beautifully shaped card!

Jill Norwood said...

This is so beautiful Debbie! I love this card and the beautiful sentiment! :)