Friday, September 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties - September new products preview: Day #1

Hello crafty friends!  Welcome to Day #1 of sneak peeks for the September *new* Product Release at Paper Sweeties!  I am over the moon with this month's new releases and cannot wait to share it all with you!


I created today's little peek project using the *new* Happy Wishes set that will release in the Paper Sweeties boutique on the 15th!  I am smitten with the lovely floral frame, beautiful postage stamps and pretty sentiments contained in this versatile stamp set!  The nosegay was created by adding several pretty blooms and a bow tied with Vintage Winter White seam binding.


After stamping and coloring the frame, I stamped a sweet butterfly and a couple sentiments to compliment the frame.  I also added a pretty border included in this wonderful set -- pearls added to the middle of each segment of the border make it pop off the page!  This is a perfect 'all occasion' card to keep on hand for when you need to send someone a pick-me-up!


Pastels, polka dots and prettiness ... this card just makes me 'smile' ... how about you???

Please visit the Paper Sweeties BLOG to check out the WONDERFUL projects created by the Sweeties Teamies ... and to learn about the special offers and giveaways being offered during the September *new* stamp release fun and festivities!  I'll be back again tomorrow with another project to share leading up to the BIG RELEASE PARTY on the 15th ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


3 comments:

pattyo said...

This card is beautiful, Debbie!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so so pretty! Love the pearls and fussy bow!!

Jill Norwood said...

So very charming my dear! :)