Sunday, September 1, 2013

Celebrate - PSSI #11!

Hello crafty friends!  Thanks for popping by for a little visit today!!  I'm here today sharing a little something I recently created for the new sketch challenge this month at Paper Sweeties!






I used these fun sets from Paper Sweeties to create my gift:

Beautiful
Celebrate
Little Wishes



I stamped the sentiment and banners directly onto a white paper doilie using the Beautiful and Celebrate stamp sets from Paper Sweeties!


And then added some bits and bobs of natural treasures -- a canvas flower, burlap leaves, newsprint bloom, pearl trinket pin, tea-stained hem tape, ecru lace trim ... all atop a polka dotted kraft bag!


Inside my little gift bag, I added some gourmet coffees and topped the little package off with a kraft paper doilie, more tea-stained hem tape, a couple of rusty jingle bells and a sweet little tag stamped using the Little Wishes set!


I made this little gift for my dear friend, Suzi, who is hosting an engagement party this weekend for her son!  I know when the festivities are done, she'll want to curl up on her couch and enjoy a little cuppa something yummy :)

Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the a-mazing inspiration created by the rest of the Sweeties Teamies and this month's guest designer ... and then we hope you'll play along this month for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the boutique!!

Hugs!
xoxox


3 comments:

May said...

This is so pretty, Love the burlap leaves & flower... Simply Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

~Tammy~ said...

Love the gorgeous neutral color palette! Awesome stuff!

Maria said...

What a thoughtful gorgeous gift for your friend, Suzi! Love the neutral colors and all the embellishments! It just couldn't be any more lovely!