Thursday, August 1, 2013

So Proud of You - PSSI #10!

Hello sweet crafty friends!  I'm so glad you stopped by for a little visit today!!  I'm here today sharing a little something I recently created for the new sketch challenge this month at Paper Sweeties!



Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #10!



I used these fun sets from Paper Sweeties to create my card:

Jake
I created this little back-to-school theme card for my oldest son, Brandon, who will be leaving in a couple weeks to move to Philadelphia, PA to attend grad school at Drexel University!  I AM so proud of him having worked hard during undergrad school at NCSU and now working toward his Masters degree in Bio-Medical Engineering ... SO PROUD!


I'll be traveling with him up to PA in a couple weeks to assist with the move into his apartment and to help get him all set up.  I miss him already ... sigh :(  Do you think he'll smile when he receives this card from mama???

Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the a-mazing inspiration created by the rest of the Sweeties Teamies and this month's guest designer ... and then we hope you'll play along this month for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the boutique!!

Hugs!
xoxox

Challenges I was inspired by: Top Tip Tuesday #106 - spooled item (twine); There She Goes #218 - paper piecing; Simon Says Stamp - anything


4 comments:

Lisa S. said...

I definitely think he'll smile Debbie. Love your PS products on this card. :) Thanks for joining our Spooled Items challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely perfect, Debbie! LOVE that big, bold rick-rack and glittery star, and Jake's polka dot sweater is ever so fun!

Annette said...

Gorgeous. Love the rikrak!
Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘spooled items’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, super cute and your paper piecing looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx