Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Having Someone to Love Is ... Paper Sweeties August Release - Day 3!

 Hello Sweeties!!  Today I have a card to share with you all that I recently created for the for the Paper Sweeties August *new* Stamp Release!  This new set is called A Friend Is and is a CKC Show exclusive!  What that means is that I will be promoting this stamp at the CKC show this weekend, and although it is part of the August new stamp release at Paper Sweeties, it won't be available for sale in the shop until Sunday the 18th when I return from the show!


This set contains two frames with beautiful sentiments inside them and two additional scroll work images to help you create beautiful tags, cards, scrapbook pages, home decor projects, gifts and more!


I also used another new set for the border on the bottom of the card called ... Borders!  I love this bright and cheery color palette of hot pink and aqua, don't you???  These two new sets have quickly gone to the top of my favorite's list ... and I know you will love them too!

Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to peek at the lovely inspiration projects created by the rest of the design team girls today!!   I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for our BIG Release Party Fun and Festivities!!  I have lots of inspiration & goodness to share, including a couple of contests and giveaways too!  See you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the stitching. Wonderful cheerful colors & embellishments.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Maria said...

Yes, I do love the bright pink and aqua combo, Debbie! Such a pretty card highlighting the gorgeous stamp for your lovely card!

Mickie said...

Such a lovely card and sentiment.