Thursday, August 15, 2013

Berry Sweet - Paper Sweeties August RELEASE PARTY!

  Hello crafty friends!  Well, TODAY'S THE DAY ... I'm heading out to Charlotte, NC today with my very good friend, Suzi, for the Creating Keepsakes Convention!  The truck is packed to the roof and I'm so excited to be attending the show with the Paper Sweeties!  I hope to see many of you there ... and I look forward to meeting new friends along the way too!


Welcome to the Paper Sweeties August *new* stamp RELEASE PARTY!  Today we have FIVE fun and whimsical new sets debuting in the boutique ... and brand new this month -- we now have DIES too!!  I've been keeping this little tidbit under my hat for a while now and am so excited to finally be able to share the news with everyone!  Our new DIES are called SWEET CUTS!   This month we are releasing four new dies to coordinate with the Sweeties paper dolls - Abigail, Emma, Sophie and Jake!!!!

 
Easy as 1-2-3 ... stamp, cut, dress and decorate as desired!


The card was created using the *new* Thanks Berry Much stamp set along with Emma!  It couldn't be any easier now to play with your paper dolls and outfits ... I stamped Emma onto white cardstock and then die cut her using the *new* Emma Sweet Cut die :)


Then I had a ton of fun dressing Emma in her new outfit from the Thanks Berry Much set!  I paper pieced the pinafore top using some yellow and white polka dotted paper.  I colored the bloomers, bows, ruffles and ballet shoes using Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol and then dressed Emma ... isn't she just darling??!!  I colored her rosey cheeks using pink chalk and a Q-tip!


The sentiment banner was stamped using images from the Thanks Berry Much set and I added a yummy strawberry onto the top of the ribbon & bow that I made using air dry clay and a mold from Martha Stewart!  The patterned papers are some of my favorites from October Afternoon ... and I added a snipett of red & white gingham check washi tape from Martha Stewart to complete my card!


I made a little gift to go along with my card ...


... using a frame from the Beautiful stamp set and a sentiment from the Thanks Berry Much set!


Hop on over to the blog to check out the Sweeties Teamies' wonderful inspiration projects for today's August *new* stamp release party ... and while you are there, check out all of the contests and giveaways offered as well!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I'll have one more project to share with you tomorrow, so I hope to see you back again for some more crafty fun!

Hugs!
xoxox

3 comments:

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

She is adorable. Love the strawberries. TFS

Donna K said...

I love this little set BUNCHES!! Your work is wonderful, Debbie!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The paper doll stamps & now dies to go w/ them are wonderful.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"