Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sunny Days & Lemonade - Paper Sweeties July *new* stamp peeks - Day 1!

 Welcome to Day #1 of sneak peeks for the July *new* Stamp Release at Paper Sweeties!  The design teamies and I are smitten with the newest stamps and we're excited to share some crafty goodness we've created using them!!


I used the *new*  Summer Fun, Home Tweet Home and Happy Summer sets along with Banner Wishes and Happy Fall Ya'll stamps on my card today!   I stamped the clouds directly onto text paper and used the stand from the birdhouse to create my rays of sunshine!


I'm completely in love with these sweet little birdies and adore all the sentiments contained in this fun summer-themed stamp set!!  Polka dotted flair is from my friend, Joscie!


Please visit the Paper Sweeties BLOG to check out the FUN projects created by the Sweeties Teamies ... and to learn about the special offers and giveaways being offered during the July *new* stamp release fun and festivities!  I'll be back again tomorrow with another project to share leading up to the BIG RELEASE PARTY on Monday ... see you then!


Challenges that inspired me:
CAS-ual Friday 109 - polka dots
Moxie Fab World - mixy matchy style challenge
ColorQ 197 - black, tangerine, green, yellow, white
Top Tip Tuesday 105 - circles/hexagons



And this version done smaller with different colors, patterned papers and washi tape -- using all the same stamps!

Color Throwdown #250 - five year anniversary!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Hugs!
xoxo


13 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Debbie your card is adorable! I love the sweet birdies! And the sun you created! Looking forward to the new release! :)

~amy~ said...

This is so sweet!!

Maria said...

What a sweet summer card, Debbie! Love those little birds colored so pretty! Fab text clouds and big beautiful sun!

Annette said...

What a lovely summery card. Love it.
Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘circles or hexagons’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Kristina M. Anderson said...

Just adorable! I love it. I like the clouds on the text paper. The birds are so cute. Cannot wait to see the new stamp sets! Have a great weekend.

cghundley said...

Oh what a wonderful
card. Lots of cute
stamps used here.
Carla from Utah

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful cards, so fresh and summery. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Joan Ervin said...

OMG...both of your cards are adorable!!! I especially love the gingham clouds and sun on the second card!!! Thanks for helping us celebrate the Color Throwdown's 5th Anniversary!!!

Indy said...

Such a delightful card!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Heather Maria said...

Oh both of these cards are absolutely adorable! Love the cute and fun scenes you have created!

Pamela said...

Such adorable cards! I love the polka dot bird houses! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh, this is such a sweet scene, Debbie! I love the flair on the sun! The birds are super cute. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!