Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Summer - Tool Talk!

Hello sweeties!  Guess what???  I'm a featured designer today over at my sweet friend, Tina Milbourn's blog - Confessions of a DeNami Addict!  Tina asked me to create a tutorial for one of my favorite tools -- how fun!  Please hop on over to see which 'tool' I am spotlighting ... and to peek at some more pics of my card too! 



Created using Home Tweet Home and Happy Summer stamp sets from Paper Sweeties!



A little birdie tells me that there may be a give-away offered on Tina's blog too ...just sayin' :)


Hugs!

Challenges that inspired me:  Ribbon Carousel #83 – celebrations & ribbon; Really Reasonable Ribbons #76 – summer colors & ribbon; Top Tip Tuesday #105 - circles or hexagons; There She Goes #216 - metal


3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A sweet card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Bettina L. said...

This is really sweet. Love the design with the soft colours, image and lace.Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this time. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

Heather said...

Precious Debbie!!
Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
Hugs
Heather