Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Summer - Paper Sweeties July *new* stamp preview - Day 2!!

  Hello crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share a project I created for the Paper Sweeties July *new* Stamp Release!  I'm smitten with this month's new stamps -- SO CUTE -- here's a little peek-a-boo at my card:



This card was created using the *new* Happy Summer and Home Tweet Home sets along with Some Bunny Loves You, You Are Fabulous, Mahalo! and Rainbows & Roses stamp sets!  I created a fun little scene by stamping clouds directly onto blue patterned paper and then cutting them out and adhering with dimensionals.  The sun was made by punching a yellow circle from cardstock, stamping sun rays with the post from the birdhouse and then adding glitter for some sparkle and shine!


I stamped two of the trees and colored them in with Prismacolor pencils and then hung some clothes on the line -- also colored with the color pencils and glittered so they would 'pop'!!  I added a stamped rustic fence in the background - the 'weathering' was created by swiping a bit of paint on a sponge down the fence posts!

Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to peek at the lovely inspiration projects created by the rest of the design team girls today!!   I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for our BIG Release Party Fun and Festivities!!  I have lots of inspiration & goodness to share, including a couple of contests and giveaways too!  See you then!

Hugs!

Challenge that inspired me:
Top Tip Tuesday 105 - circles/hexagons
Ribbon Carousel #83 - celebrations with ribbon (twine)



3 comments:

cghundley said...

Such a cute card.
I love how the
Summer Fun, Home
Tweet Home and Happy
Summer sets all work
so well together.
Carla from Utah

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and summery, great glitter work. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Annette said...

OOOh love this one. It's a great scene. Love the summer theme too.
Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘circles or hexagons’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.