Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happily Ever After - Paper Sweeties July *new* stamp RELEASE REWIND!

Hello crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share one final project I created for the Paper Sweeties July *new* Stamp Release!   Today we are sharing projects we have created using previously released sets in combination with new sets to continue to show you ways you can use the sets you already own along with the brand new sets you are adding to your line up!



I created this card for a friend's daughter who recently got married -- they had a camo them wedding!! 


Sets used from the Paper Sweeties shop:


And my friend asked me to make favors for the wedding ... orange tic tacs came to mind immediately when Lorie mentioned camo with orange!  I used the Best Wishes set to stamp the sentiment on the tag for the favors!



Please be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the amazing {release rewind} inspiration projects from the rest of the Sweeties Teamies!

'Like' us on Facebook for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the shop when we reach 950 fans!  
Play along with the July Sweeties Sketch #9 challenge for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the shop! 
Subscribe to the Paper Sweeties newsletter to receive member-only discounts along with the latest news, updates and inspiration!

It has been a pleasure sharing a couple of little projects I created for this month's release with you!  Thanks so much for allowing me to share my passion for paper crafting with you!  I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges that inspired me:  Ribbon Carousel #83 – celebrations & ribbon; Really Reasonable Ribbons #76 – summer colors & ribbon; Tuesday Throwdown #156 – anything; There She Goes #216 - metal; City Crafter Challenge Blog #168 - dress it up


6 comments:

Charlene said...

Gorgeous Debbie!! I tease my dd because she LOVES camo and have Camo car mats...girly ones lol!!Thanks for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Beautiful card Debbie! I'm loving the army wedding dress, lol, that's too cute. And what a sweet little treat does your upcycled tic tacs make. Thank you for joining us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet set for that themed wedding - amazing card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe so cute. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

Tracey Sabella said...

I love how you tailored this card to the camo theme of your bride and groom!! Thanks for joining our Sizzlin’ Summer Colors with Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

OMG...lol...I am wearing camo shorts and an orange tank top right at this moment :0) Love the color combo...and your little tic tacs...what a perfect favor!!

Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
Hugs
Heather