Monday, July 1, 2013

Celebrate Sparkler Day - PSSI #9!

Hello sweet blogglity friends!  I'm so glad you stopped by for a little visit today!!  I'm popping by to share a little something I recently created for the new sketch challenge this month at Paper Sweeties!



Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #9!


I used these fun sets from Paper Sweeties to create my card:

Banner Wishes
Fun Shapes
Alphas Upper
Alphas Lower
You're Invited


I adore making banners and pennants ... and this little cutie patootie was no exception!  I'm smitten with the fun, mixy-matchy feel to this card -- layering elements on top of stamped images, on top of patterned papers and then adding more yummy embellishments -- oh my :)


Perfect little 4th of July celebration card -- don't you think??!!??

Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the a-mazing inspiration created by the rest of the Sweeties Teamies and this month's guest designer ... and then we hope you'll play along this month for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the shoppe!!

Hugs!
xoxox

Challenges I was inspired by:
Moxie Fab World - Mixy-Matchy style challenge
Catered Crop - shapes, dies, punches


6 comments:

Karen M said...

Hi Debbie, this is such a fun card and definitely right on target for your 4th July celebrations! Perfect colours and use of those wonderful stamps! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I totally heart that rusty bell! Beautiful Miss Debbie!

Maria said...

Love your SWEET banners and all the extras on this gorgeous card, Debbie! Take care and Happy 4th!

Lori said...

This is a perfect card for the 4th! Love the banner with the shapes and the long "tails" too. Have a wonderful 4th!

Helen F. said...

Very nice mix of patterns, shapes and embellishments on your 4th of July celebration card, Debbie!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)