Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Paper Sweeties June Release Rewind!

Hello crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share one final project I created for the Paper Sweeties June *new* Stamp Release!   Today we are sharing projects we have created using previously released sets in combination with new sets to continue to show you ways you can use the sets you already own along with the brand new sets you are adding to your line up!


I created this card for a dear friend's son who recently got engaged ... wow, what a special occasion!  It seems like yesterday the kids were just beginning high school and now they are beginning their own lives -- so happy for them! 


Sets used from the Paper Sweeties shop:




Please be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the amazing {release rewind} inspiration projects from the rest of the Sweeties Teamies!

'Like' us on Facebook for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the shop when we reach 750 fans!  
Play along with the June Sweeties Sketch #8 challenge for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the shop! 
Subscribe to the Paper Sweeties newsletter to receive member-only discounts!

It has been a pleasure sharing a couple of little projects I created for this month's release with you!  Thanks so much for allowing me to share my passion for paper crafting with you!  I hope I have inspired you to create something pretty today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges I was inspired by:


2 comments:

Lori said...

This card is so sweet - love Abigail and Jack all dressed up for the occasion!

Nikki Payne said...

cute image ...very pretty card:) thanks for joining us at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge x
hugs Nikki x