Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Let the Paper Sweeties June Release Party begin!

Welcome to the RELEASE PARTY for Paper Sweeties in June!  Today FIVE beautiful new sets are available in the shop -- perfect for all of your anniversary, wedding, engagement and love themed projects ... Valentine's, special occasions like prom or showers!  This anniversary card was created using the brand *new* Live Laugh Love stamp set from Paper Sweeties!

I used one of my favorite color palettes -- pink, green and cream -- YUM!  I adore the simplicity of the silhouette couple ... but had to add my own crafty touch by sugaring the girl with some pretty glitter!  The frame was misted in green sparkle mist and then I added some more glitter on the raised parts of the chipboard.  


I created a sentiment banner using some of the words from this stamp set and then embellished the card with bits and bobs of lace trim, paper roses, Prima glittered leaves, satin ribbon, trinket pins and a patterned paper ruffle!  I love how you can mix and match the words from this set to create whatever sentiment you need for your project!


Hop on over to the blog to check out the Sweeties Teamies' beautiful inspiration projects for today's June *new* stamp release party ... and while you are there, check out all of the contests and giveaways offered as well!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I'll have one more project to share with you tomorrow, so I hope to see you back again for some more crafty fun!

Hugs!
xoxox

Challenges I was inspired by:


4 comments:

pattyo said...

Pretty card and details, Debbie!

Lori said...

This is just beautiful - love the color of the frame with the pink!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debbie :-) the image and all the details on this are so very pretty ,,,, beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Nathalie said...

Very gorgeous card Debbie! I love combo. Thanks for playing with us at fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie