Monday, June 3, 2013

Happily Ever After - Paper Sweeties June *new* stamps sneak peeks - Day #2!

  Hello crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share a project I recently created for the Paper Sweeties June *new* Stamp Release!  I'm so excited about this month's new stamps -- here's a little peek-a-boo at my card:


I created a pretty nosegay using Cameo Beige Sugar and Cake Crumbs seam binding from the Paper Sweeties shop.  The tag was stamped using the *new* Faith Hope Love stamp set!


I stamped the cake image using the *new* Best Wishes stamp set and added the intertwined hearts on the top of the cake!


Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to peek at the lovely inspiration projects created by the rest of the design team girls - so pretty!!   I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for our BIG Release Party Fun and Festivities!!  I have lots of inspiration & goodness to share, including a couple of contests and giveaways too!  See you then!

Hugs!

Challenges I was inspired by:
Simon Says Stamp - anything


2 comments:

Nikki Payne said...

Beautiful card:) Thanks for joining us at The Fussy and Fancy challenge x
Hugs Nikki x

Jingle said...

Debbie, this is GORGEOUS! I'm totally loving that embellishment cluster! Wow! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!