Saturday, June 1, 2013

Celebrate - PSSI #8!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to my blog today!  I hope you're having a perfectly wonderful Saturday and a fantastic weekend!!  I'm popping by to share a little something I recently created for the new sketch challenge this month at Paper Sweeties!





I was in the mood to use some bright and cheery colors on my card today!  I added stripes of aqua patterned paper, double scalloped die cuts in melon and white along with three crystal buttons and white baker's twine!  Zig-zag machine stitching around the edges completes the base of today's card.


I stamped the label and sentiment using images from Paper Sweeties' Beautiful stamp set -- LOVE!  I'm smitten with the yellow, aqua, melon and white color palette ... what do you think???

Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the a-mazing inspiration created by the rest of the Sweeties Teamies and this month's guest designer ... and then we hope you play along this month for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the shoppe!!

Hugs!
xoxox

Challenges I was inspired by:
Simon Says Stamp - anything
Catered Crop - yellow


3 comments:

Charlene said...

Beautiful!!!

Céline said...

gorgeous card
thanks for playinf with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

Lin said...

Great bright colors and I like this sketch, Debbie! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!