Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sizzlin' Summer Ideas - My Time Made Easy!

Winner of the 'Sneak Peek Contest' from April 30th ... congratulations:

"Heather said...
Looks like a grill with an enclosed base. I'm looking forward to seeing it revealed.
April 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM"

Contact me, Heather, to claim your prize!


Delete
Hello friends!  Welcome to the final day of project shares for the May *new* release at My Time Made Easy!  Today all the teamies are sharing projects created using some brand new goodies from the shop -- yippiee!

I created a fun little gift box using the *new* Tiny Tucker Tab cut file!


I printed a piece of red and white gingham patterned paper from the *new* Summer Papers collection -- it reminded me of a picnic tablecloth!   This precious little box came together in a snap -- one piece of cardstock, fold, glue and done!  These would make amazing favors for your next party -- how adorable at a children's birthday party filled with candy ... or how about a tea party filled with cookies?


And the tag was created using the Round Off stamp set -- one of my favorites!  My son is graduating from Materials Science Engineering at NCSU next weekend, so I will be giving this little treat box to him (school colors are red, white and black) with money rolled up inside and tied to look like a diploma!!  I couldn't be any more proud of him -- what a fast four years this has been!

Mom made him a cute little graduation card also that you can peek at here!

Be sure to hop on over and check out the goodies created by the rest of the teamies for your inspiration today:


... and don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more creative eye candy!

It has been my pleasure to share the projects I've created for this month's release with you ... thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my little handmade goodies!  I love hearing your comments!!

Until next time, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


1 comment:

papercraftnut said...

Love your Tiny Tucker box. It looks great using the gingham paper. Congrats to your son! Hugs, Tracy