Monday, May 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties May *new* stamp sneak peeks - day #1!

 Welcome to Day #1 of sneak peeks for the May *new* Stamp Release at Paper Sweeties!  Sit back, relax and enjoy ...

I used the *new* Live Love Grow stamp set to create the sweet tag on this card -- love all those adorable polka dots -- they make me giggle!  The gorgeous paper gardenia is from The Ribbon Reel and I added green chipboard glittered leaves and a cake pop stick for the flower stem!


Please visit the Paper Sweeties BLOG to check out the beautiful projects created by the Sweeties Teamies ... and to learn about the special offers and giveaways being offered during the May *new* stamp release fun and festivities!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Hugs!
xoxo

Challenge I was inspired by:
Ribbon Carousel #81 - celebrations



1 comment:

Kristina M. Anderson said...

Adorable! Such a cute card! Cannot wait to see the new stamps!