Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties May *new* stamp sneak peeks - day #2!

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share a project I recently created for the Paper Sweeties May *new* Stamp Release!  I'm so excited about this month's new stamps -- I adore spring and everything that goes along with it!

This bright and spring-y card just makes me smile!  I used the Mahalo! and Happy Fall Ya'll stamp sets to create the sentiment and clouds ...


and the *new* Sending Springtime set which will be available in the shop on the 15th to create the birdhouse, nest, eggs, bird and second sentiment!!  The bow was created using some yummy Mint Green Tea and Primrose Cookie Dough tea-stained seam binding from the shoppe!


Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to peek at the lovely inspiration projects created by the rest of the design team girls - so pretty!!   I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for our BIG Release Party Fun and Festivities!!  I have lots of inspiration & goodness to share, including an adorable little something I made using Emma and her brand new gardening outfit for May ... and a couple contests and giveaways too!  See you then!

Hugs!

Challenges I was inspired by:
Ribbon Carousel #81 - celebrations


4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely stunning Debbie!! What pretty stamps!

Maria said...

Absolutely darling, Debbie! Love that sweet bird house and bird! Beautiful clouds and ribbon, too! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, hugs!

Gail said...

Thanks for entering you lovely card in Tuesday Throwdown - good luck on the draw and be sure to return for out next challenge - enjoy your week! Gail DT

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

This is stunning!!! Just love the colors you have used. And wow that bow is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky