Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gifts For The Guy -- My Time Made Easy May Release!


 Hello crafty friends!!  Welcome to release day at My Time Made Easy™ LLC!!

Today I'm showcasing a project I recently created using the *new* Great Grillin' template!


What a completely awesome and perfect little gift packaging for all the guys in our lives!  Lauren has done it again ... creating just the right packaging for any special masculine occasion!


I cut the grill pieces from black and silver cardstock and then used some Sensational Staples patterned paper for the doors.  


The grill top opens to reveal a hidden compartment where you can add your gift underneath the grill grate!  I filled my gift with red crinkle filler and then added a Target gift card -- perfect for Father's Day ... and now I have a gift already done for the hubby!!!


The coordinating card was made using another piece of Sensational Staples paper along with the Round Off and Apothecary Labels stamp sets!


Please hop on over and check out the rest of the teamies' projects they have created for today's Release Party:

Be sure to make time to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY too for bunches of delicious inspiration from all the shop designers!

I'll be back again tomorrow to share another project I created with *new* goodies from the shop ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


4 comments:

wendy said...

great set!

Sara said...

Nice work Debbie!

Romaine said...

Debbie, I like that they coordinate so nicely!

Mary said...

I love the red flames in your grill - so cute!