Monday, April 1, 2013

You Are Simply The Best - TSTR #160

Please scroll down for today's My Time Made Easy project!


Hello friends!  Happy you stopped by today!  I have a sweet little something to share with you that I recently created for The Shabby Tea Room #160 - 'Beautiful Blues'!  Starr is our creative host this week and she has chosen this gorgeous photo for inspiration!  Starr asks that we create a card/project USING BLUE, WHITE, KRAFT AND INCLUDE A SENTIMENT!


I took inspiration from the lovely window in the photo!  I created my own little window scene complete with a window box filled with springy flowers!  I stamped the clouds onto polka dotted patterned paper using the Happy Fall Ya'll stamp set.


The sentiment was stamped using the You Are Simply The Best stamp set -- this set was created using a mixture of a font and my own personal handwriting -- yep, I write like a child ... not very fancy at all, but I think it works to add whimsy to a stamp!


I die cut the window and leaf pieces and added a snipett of vintage lace trim to make a curtain valance behind the window!  What a fun card to make!!

Please be sure to pop on over and check out the beautiful inspiration projects from the rest of the Shabby Girls this week ...

Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That's the Question

Rebecca Deeprose - Paper Primrose

Rebekah Faries - Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons - The Paper Chase

Tracey Kelly - Trace Elementz

... and then we hope you'll have time to give our 'Beautiful Blues' challenge a try for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties shoppe!



Hugs!
xoxox

Challenges:
CASE Study #134 – muse
Simon Says Stamp – anything goes
Fussy and Fancy #85 - spring days

2 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful, I love window cards, thanks for joining us over at Fussy & Fancy Challenge xx and good luck Annie

vicki said...

I love this Debbie such a pretty card! such Amazing skills you have!!!