Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sweet ... with Flourishes!

Please click HERE for today's Paper Sweeties post!


Hi crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share a card I recently created for my 3rd Guest Designer week at Flourishes!  This week's challenge is 'Frame It' -- we're asked to create a card or project adding a frame to your main image!


I stamped a yummy cupcake image from the Let Them Eat Cake stamp set.  I added glitter to the frosting on the cupcake and then framed the image with a chipboard frame that I inked lightly with aqua paint and then added some sparklers and pearls to the frame.


I created a pretty nosegay with Paradise Aqua Mist and Cake Crumbs seam binding, sewing pins, a tulle flower and a 'sweet' tag!  On the bottom of my card I adhered a length of Laurel Venise Lace in Champagne


I'll be back again next Tuesday to share another little pretty something.  I hope you'll come back to visit and see what I've created for next week's challenge!

Until then, happy stamping my friends!
Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
The Ribbon Carousel #80 – showers and flowers
Catered Crop – glitter


6 comments:

Allison Cope Israels said...

So beautiful Deb! I love the subtle colours and your cupcake looks delish! Gorgeous card creation this week!

Broni said...

This is SO beautiful and feminine!! I love that sparkly die cut frame, and your little bouquet is gorgeous!

TLady said...

Debbie! IT'S DONE PERFECTLY in "your style!" :) LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Helen said...

So soft and feminine! What a clever idea with the doily! Love the sparkly frame.

Denise Marzec said...

Such a lovely, feminine color combo. Beautiful!

Diane said...

Lovely shabby goodness!!