Monday, April 1, 2013

My Time Made Easy - Sole Mates!

 Hello crafty friends!!  Welcome to release day at My Time Made Easy™ LLC!!

Today I'm showcasing a project I recently created using the *new* Sexy Soles template!


This template is so girly and fun ... right up my pink lovin' alley!  It came together in a snap -- I cut my pieces using my Cricut, but you could just as easily assemble this template using the PDF version if you don't have a cutting machine.


I printed off a sheet of patterned papers from the *new* Purse Patterns collection for the decorative layers -- here I used the leopard pattern ... so fun! The adorable printed button is a piece of flair I recently received as a gift from my crafty friend, Joscelyn!


For the coordinating card, cut a label using the Occasional Label cut file and then stamped my images using the Occasional Labels and Sentimental Occasions acrylic stamp sets. 



Be sure to make time to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY too for bunches of delicious inspiration from all the shop designers!

I'll be back again on Tuesday to share another project I created with *new* goodies from the shop ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown #140 - something dimensional
Simon Says Stamp – anything goes


7 comments:

Karien said...

Hi Debbie
love the pink in the shoe and the tulle flower is gorgeous!
Hugs
Karien

Jingle said...

ACK! That shoe is too much fun! Super cute stuff!

Sara said...

Adorable Debbie!!!!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is so cute and fun! Great job! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous set Debbie :-) I love the shoe ,, fabulous design and the details are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Dawn said...

Loving the tulle flower and your shoe is super sexy.

Romaine said...

Debbie, I always adore your work and the shoe with the leopard- love!