Saturday, April 13, 2013

Make Today Beautiful - Paper Sweeties Sneak Peeks Day #1!

Welcome to Day #1 of sneak peeks for the April *new* Stamp Release at Paper Sweeties!  Grab a cup of something yummy and enjoy ...


I used the *new* Make Today Beautiful stamp set to create the potted bloom -- love all those adorable polka dots!  The 'Enjoy' was stamped using the Fancy Monograms stamp set - I love this set and find myself reaching for it often to create cards, gifts, scrapbook pages and more!


And last, I stamped the sentiment using the soon-to-be released set, added some pretty pearls, twine, a velvet flower and a piece of green polka dot flair from my friend, Joscie!


All those dots make me smile!



I found inspiration for today's project by this adorable box of shortbread cookies I recently picked up from Home Goods!


 

I stamped a pretty little polka dotted tag using the *new* Beautiful label stamp set and then added one of the fun sentiments included with the set inside the tag and tied it onto the box of cookies with a length of button twine!


Please visit the Paper Sweeties BLOG to check out the beautiful projects created by the Sweeties Teamies ... and to learn about the special offers and giveaways being offered during the April *new* stamp release fun and festivities!

Challenges I was inspired by:
Ribbon Carousel #80 - showers and flowers
Catered Crop - twine
Cupcake Inspirations #205 - photo inspiration
Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Magical Magnolias

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Indy said...

What a bright, colorful, cheerful card! I love the yellow and pink! Love the velvet flower! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
{hugs}
Debbie

Jean Bullock said...

This is so cute. I love packaging of all kinds - and this was especially well done. Great job!

Karen D said...

I do love these joyous colors!

shelly said...

debbie this is so cheerful this set would just brighten anyones day :)

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)