Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Keep Looking UP ... Paper Sweeties Release Wrap Up!


Hello crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share one final project I created for the Paper Sweeties April *new* Stamp Release!  I love this time of the year ... April showers bringing May flowers!!


I created a fun little spring scene using the Rainbows and Roses stamp set -- lots of whimsey and cuteness here!!  I colored the rainbow with Prisma pencils and then glittered the adorable little clouds with iridescent pink glitter!  I love those sweet little raindrops falling from the clouds!!


Please be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the amazing inspiration projects from the rest of the design team girls ... and be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the post to check out the specials that end today!

Thanks for stopping by ... I hope this card inspires you to create something fun and springy today!
Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges I was inspired by:
Pinspired #7 - clouds and raindrops



5 comments:

Annette said...

oh my this is just too cute for words.. love the little scene you created.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge..

{Chrissie} said...

SOOOO incredibly cute Debbie!!! I love it all!

Thanks for playing along with Pinspired!

Indy said...

What a sweet card with all those soft, pastel colors! Love the different textures you've added to this cute scene. The glittery clouds are a perfect touch and fits this week's Cupcake Inspiration perfectly! So glad you shared your creativity!
{hugs}
Debbie

Erica said...

This card would definitely cheer the recipient up! Cute little felt snail!

Tracy said...

Love the felt snail! Cute card. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSG!