Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Handbag for a Friend ... MTME!

 Hello crafty friends!!  Welcome to another fun project share day at My Time Made Easy™ LLC!!

Today I'm showcasing a project I recently created using the *new* Handbag template!


This template quickly is becoming one of my 'favorites' from Lauren's shop!  It went together in a snap and is so, so ... SO adorable!



I printed off a couple sheets of leopard patterned paper from the *new* Purse Patterns collection for the decorative layers -- so sassy and fun!  For the decorative 'buttons' on the purse handles, I used some flair sent to me by my friend, Joscelyn!


And I couldn't resist adding some polka dotted embossing and a couple of snipetts of lace trim I recently got for my April Guest Design spot with Flourishes - gorgeous!!


For the coordinating card, I die cut a butterfly using a little piece of the Purse Patterns patterned paper and then stamped the banner tag using the Monograms Defined set - backing the banner with more Purse Patterns paper!


 Inking with pink paint and the addition of some silk ruffle ribbon, a hemp twine bow, velvet trim, stick pins and a couple of beautiful paper blooms complete my design!


Please pop on over and check out the rest of the teamies' projects that are posting today:


and -- be sure to make time to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY too for bunches of delicious inspiration from all the shop designers!

I'll be back again on Thursday to share one final project created for the April release ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Ribbon Carousel #80 - showers & flowers
Simon Says Stamp - anything
Tuesday Throwdown #141 - 2 colors + 2 things with a "T" (twine, text patterned paper)


7 comments:

Dawn said...

Loving the lace trim and gorgeous handbag clasp. xxx

wendy said...

so very chic!

Mary said...

Sexy bag! Love it!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous gift bag Debbie :-) the whole design is absolutely gorgeous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Debbie! Love all the lace and trims. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week and I always look forward to seeing your creations. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Asha said...

WOW! What a stunner, Debbie! Love the colours and details. Gorgeous and thoughtful work of art - so typical of your amazing creations. Thanks for joining our "Twos" challenge. We'd like to see you again next week. … x
Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Romaine said...

totally smitten with the card to go with it!