Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Embrace happiness ... Flourishes!



Hi crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share one final card I recently created for my 5th Guest Designer week at Flourishes!  This week's challenge is 'It's All In A Date' -- we're asked to create a card or project featuring two elements listed beside your birth month!
 

My birthday is in August, so I used bow and machine stitching on my card!!

 
I added two lovely Cream Leaf Pins to my floral nosegay along with glittered leaves and button twine.  A paper doilie was added along with Vintage Winter White and Mint Green Tea seam binding, a snipett of lace trim and three little pearls.
 
 
The banners were stamped using the Birthday Pennants stamp set and then I stamped a sentiment from the Berry Sweet set inside one of the banners.

Thank you to the sweet gals over at the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge DT for inviting me to create with them this month ... I had a blast and I hope you got some inspiration from my projects!

Thank you for visiting and leaving sweet comments!
Hugs!
xoxoxo


9 comments:

Cindy said...

Love your choice of colors on your nosegay card.

Cindy said...

I love the colors on the nosegay card. They are so sweet. Cindy

Audrey Pettit said...

There are SO many sweet elements on this card! Really beautiful, Debbie! Love the sweet, feminine, and vintage style!

Allison Cope Israels said...

Drop dead gorgeous Debbie! Love your stitching and your bows are gorgeous! Fabulous, soft colours too! Thanks for joining the team this month! We've loved having you!

Cindy Haffner said...

Debbie I just LOVE this!!~

pattyo said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! Love the combination of green and pink.

Lesley said...

Amazing! Wow, love the soft colours. By the way, my birthday is also in August!
Hugs,
Lesley

Broni said...

LOVE the gorgeous vintage look of this Debbie! I'm so glad you joined us this month. Your creations have been truly inspirational!

Deborah Anton said...

Absolutely stunning!! It was wonderful having you this month to join us on the team!