Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Congratulations ... with Flourishes!



Hi crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share a card I recently created for my 4th Guest Designer week at Flourishes!  This week's challenge is 'Wedding' -- we're asked to create a card or project featuring a wedding theme!

I created a beautiful nosegay using some pretty paper and satin flowers, pearl trinket pins, white tulle, Cake Crumbs and Cameo Beige Sugar tea-stained seam binding, glittered leaves and Laurel Venise Ivory Lace.  The banner sentiment was stamped using the Wedded Bliss stamp set.


And I stamped a pretty silhouette of a couple dancing from the same set, die cut the image and then adhered it to a scalloped die cut piece of cardstock that I framed with champagne pearls and a white paper doile to complete the formal look of this card!  This little sweetie is so much prettier IRL!  Glitter never shows up very well in photographs for me ... the lady's dress just sparkles & shines!

I'll be back again next Tuesday with one final project to share for my April Guest Designer spot with Flourishes -- my how time flies when you're having fun!   I hope you'll come back to visit and see what I've created for next week's challenge!

Until then, happy stamping my friends!
Hugs!
xoxoxo
Challenges I was inspired by:
Catered Crop - glitter
The Ribbon Carousel #80 - showers & flowers
Paper Issues - serendipity
Pinspired #8 - photo inspo (wedding)

16 comments:

pattyo said...

What a beautiful card, Debbie! Love everything about it!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

I love how you did the glitter on the dress. So pretty!

Allison Cope Israels said...

Wowsers Debbie! It's absolutely stunning! Your nosegay is so elegant looking and sparkly! Stunning!!!

TLady said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) WHAT A CARD!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Becky said...

wow..wow..This is stunning. love the dress.

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO elegant and pretty, Debbie! Love the nosegay you created and love the sweet silhouette. The glittered dress is such a pretty touch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Outstanding Deb!

Joan V said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I love that set. Thanks for sharing.

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft colors mixed with black, and that beautiful seam binding/floral accent you've created!

Annette said...

wow this is stunning..thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge..

Broni said...

This is utterly stunning, Debbie! I LOVE the nosegay and what a perfect image to pair with it!!

{Chrissie} said...

This is absolutely stunning! So beautiful!

Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

Maria said...

Wow!!! Over the top gorgeous, Debbie! Beautiful image and the cluster of flowers are amazing! A very elegant card...so pretty!

Lalo said...

Oh so pretty :)

Pattie said...

Beautiful card Debbie!

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful flowers and elements! gorgeous!