Thursday, April 4, 2013

April Release Wrap Up - My Time Made Easy!

Click HERE to peek at my card for the current Seize The Birthday challenge

 Hello friends!  Welcome to the final day of project shares for the April *new* release at My Time Made Easy!  Today all the teamies are sharing projects created using some brand new goodies from the shop -- yippiee!

I created a fun and funky gift box using the *new* Shoe Box template -- LOVE!!

I used some leopard pattern paper from the *new* Purse Patterns collection!


And created a tag using the Sentimental Occasions stamp set!  I added a pretty burlap flower topped with a pink satin flower -- and the middle is some pretty text flair from my friend, Joscelyn.


I adhered some ivory crocheted lace around the box top ... and then added the corner protectors in pink on the bottom of the box - super cute!


I designed my Shoe Box template to coordinate with all the projects I created for this month's release -- the Sexy Soles template fits neatly inside the box (the box actually can hold two shoes)!  I used the Monograms Defined stamp set on this card.


And I used the Sentimental Occasions and Occasional Labels stamp sets to create this card!


And don't forget the coordinating Handbag template too - LOVE this threesome!!!


And here are all three of my template projects created for this month!!!

Be sure to hop on over and check out the goodies created by the rest of the teamies for your inspiration today:


... and don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more creative eye candy!

It has been my pleasure to share the projects I've created for this month's release with you ... thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my little handmade goodies!  I love hearing your comments!!

Until next time, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges: 
Simon Says Stamp – Happy Birthday 
Ribbon Carousel #80 – showers & flowers (with spooled crochet trim) 
Tuesday Throwdown #141 – 2 colors/2 things that start with ‘T’ (tag, trim/pink, black)

11 comments:

Karien said...

Love the pink you have added! Great projects!

Dawn said...

Such a gorgeous set, so pretty by themselves they don't even need gifts inside. xxx

wendy said...

love your set...terrific added flower and lace

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Oh my, I am in *love* with that show box Debbie!! It is so perfectly pretty!! <3

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful set Debbie! I love the print with your signature pink added to it!

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant project love it and fits the recipe superbly-thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
carol DT x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous Birthday card set, what wonderful work.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, what a fun gift set, Debbie! Sooooo adorable!

papercraftnut said...

Your set is fantastic. Love how you embellished everything. So pretty!

Romaine said...

Love this with the pink accents !

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeously decorated box, Debbie. Unfortunately, we have a 3 entry limit at Tuesday Throwdown so this one won't count for the prize drawing. It's still beautiful! :-D
NanaConnie DT