Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Dream is a Wish ... Paper Sweeties Sneak Peeks Day #2!

Hello crafty friends!  I'm popping in today to share a project I recently created for the Paper Sweeties April *new* Stamp Release!


This bright and spring-y card is full of sparkle and shine ... and makes me smile!


I used these *new* sets which will be available in the shop on the 15th:

Beautiful
Make Today Beautiful


I added some delicious washi tape from The Kraft Outlet, beautiful rhinestone and pearl flourishes and three sweet crepe paper blooms I recently picked up at Target!


Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to peek at the lovely inspiration projects created by the rest of the design team girls - beautiful!!  And then I hope you'll visit again tomorrow for our BIG Release Party Fun and Festivities!!  Lots of inspiration, goodness to share ... and a couple contests and giveaways too!  See you then!

Challenge I was inspired by:
Mojo Monday #288 - sketch
Ribbon Carousel #80 - showers & flowers
Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Magical Magnolias
 


3 comments:

Charlene said...

So adorable!!! Need one of each :-)

Jean Bullock said...

Those flourishes add just the right touch to your lovely card.

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)