Friday, March 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties March *new* stamp peeks - day three!!!

Hello sweeties!!  I have another couple of {fun} springy projects to share with you today that I recently created using the newly released stamps from Paper Sweeties!



For my first project, I created a whimsical card complete with Peter Cottontail and a fun pinwheel!  The bunny image was stamped using the Hippity Hoppity set and the banner sentiment was stamped using Banner Wishes and Jelly Bean Time!


I {heart} pinwheels ... and bunnies!  I created the pinwheel using a die and then adhered it onto a cake pop stick!


Next, I die cut two cone shapes, embossed them with polka dots and turned them into carrot treat holders -- filled with mini Snicker's candy bars- yum!  The tags were stamped using the Occasions stamp set!


I punched two green leaves and curled them with a bone folder and then added a chocolate grosgrain ribbon stem.


Easter is such a fun holiday to create for ... the bright and cheery colors of spring are so much fun ... they make me smile -- how about you??


Please be sure to hippity hop on over to the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the Sweeties Teamies ... and then scroll down to the bottom of today's post to check out the current contests, giveaways and events -- lots of chances to win some goodness from the shop -- and FREE SHIPPING today and tomorrow!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I'll be back again tomorrow with one final project to share -- see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Color Throwdown #233 - celery, pink, pumpkin, crumb


8 comments:

Charlene said...

Couldn't be sweeter!!!! I love the carrots and your card is adorable as always!!

Céline said...

fab card, love the combo
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
hugs
céline

Dianne said...

Sooo sweet Debbie, loven the pinwheel,thanks for sharing and have a great weekend...

Annette said...

aww Debbie this is just so adorable...Love that little bunny

pattyo said...

Well, how cute is this?!! Love those carrots!

Penny said...

Love the entire set--so colorful and sweet! You did a great job with the die cuts and designs. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Basement Stamper said...

Your pinwheel is so cute!!! I love your little carrot too. Thanks for joining us with CTD this week.

Paulina said...

All of these are super sweet, Debbie! I love the orange/ light blue color combination!