Monday, March 4, 2013

My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review!

 Hello friends!  Welcome to the final day of project shares for the March *new* release at My Time Made Easy!  Today all the teamies are sharing projects created using anything from the shop -- yippiee!

I created the sweetest little gift set using the *new* Bag-sket cut file -- LOVE!!


I printed a sheet of patterned paper from the Darling Dots collection and then cut out the Bag-sket file to create this adorable little basket shaped gift box!


The file also includes this adorable egg-shaped cut that can be used inside the box to display pretty little eggs cut from card stock or patterned paper, but I used mine to create a tag!  I used images from the Sugar and Spice and The Gingersnap's stamp sets to stamp my little tag!  I decorated the box with a snipett of lace trim from The Ribbon Reel and some pretty Primrose Cookie Dough and Lacey Blueberry seam binding!  I then filled my basket with hot pink crinkle filler and chocolate eggs!


I created a coordinating card using a few more pieces from the Bag-sket cut file -- here I used them to create a flower pot!   Then I stamped the sentiment using the Bee-Loved Sentiments stamp set. 


And added a pretty hot pink polka dot silk flower, glittered chipboard leaves and a sweet white picket fence!


And here is my completed gift set ... what do ya' think??

Be sure to hop on over and check out the goodies created by the rest of the teamies for your inspiration today:

... and don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more creative eye candy!

It has been my pleasure to share the projects I've created for this month's release with you ... thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my little handmade goodies!  I love hearing your comments!!

Until next time, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges: 
Paper Issues - spring
Sugar Creek Hollow #51 - lovely lace 
Simon Says Stamp - anything 



7 comments:

Elizabeth Dyson said...

Your projects look very inviting. You'll have lots of family and friends lined up to take these gorgeous projects from you :)

Sandra Smith said...

Such sweet ideas including a matching card. Great use of the cut files!

Charlene said...

A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.~~~!!! :-)

Lauren Meader said...

How super cute did this turn out?! Love the card/flower pot idea.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous gift set Debbie, the are both so pretty and I love the shape of the basket.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Cec said...

Great little gift basket. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Heather said...

Cute little Easter basket and card Debbie! Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!
Hugs
Heather