Friday, March 1, 2013

My Time Made Easy - Spring Has Sprung!

 Hello crafty friends!!  Welcome to release day at My Time Made Easy™ LLC!!

Today I'm showcasing a project I recently created using the *new* Display template!


This template couldn't be any more perfect to help you package up larger items or gifts that are an odd shape that may not fit into smaller packaging.  It is also a great way to 'display' the gift that you are giving away to make it become part of the packaging like I did here with this adult beverage drink and popsicle kit - yum!!


I printed off a couple sheets of patterned papers from the *new* Spring Has Sprung collection for the decorative layers -- so bright, cheerful and pretty!


And last, I made a pretty pinwheel using another snipett from the *new* Spring Has Sprung collection and adhered it onto a cake pop stick!  Then I created a tag using the Grab a Cup Sentiments stamp set and tied it onto the popsicle stick. 

Please hop on over and check out the rest of the teamies projects they have created for today's Release Party:


AND ... please help me welcome these new designers to the My Time Made Easy family:
Be sure to make time to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY too for bunches of delicious inspiration from all the shop designers!

I'll be back again on Monday to share one final project created for the March release ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Paper Issues - spring
Tuesday Throwdown #136 - thinking of you
Simon Says Stamp - anything
Top Tip Tuesday - tag you're it



7 comments:

Mary said...

Cute! I love your pinwheel :)

Tangii said...

This is fabulous Debbie! I LOVE the summer theme!!!

Annette said...

Wow, this is great. Looks perfect. Really summery.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Lili’s Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
xx


Dawn said...

Gorgeous, love the pin wheel!! x

Sarah said...

What a great project! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Susan Dube said...

How very cute! Great project and I wish someone thought about me enough to send me something like this! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and I hope you'll play again in the next challenge!

Hugs,

Susan, TT DT

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful work Debbie!! Love that pinwheel!!

Hope all is well with you!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa