Tuesday, March 5, 2013

... JOY

Hi crafty peeps!!  I hope you're all having a wonderful day -- and hopefully getting some fun stampy time in too!


I have a pretty little something to share with you today made for a couple of my favorite current challenges!  I couldn't resist the current Runway Inspired #31 - Kate Spade ... the inspiration photo was just too fun not to play along!  I love the white, black, yellow and red color palette!  I also was inspired by the current Moxie Fab World - empathize the negative challenge -- die cut the fleur de lis shape and then die cut the middle using a circle die, then mounted the double die cut shape onto a layer of black cardstock and adhered a pretty butterfly in the middle of the frame.  I adore the 3-D effect this technique creates!


I used the Fancy Monograms stamp set from Paper Sweeties to create the sentiment and then double mounted the alphas onto red cardstock    The framed butterfly meets with the current Catered Crop - frame challenge and I'm also playing with the There She Goes #197 - black cardstock challenge.


And I'm sending this along for the current anything goes theme at Simon Says Stamp!

Thanks so much for stopping by my little 'ol bloggity blog today!
Hugs!
xoxo

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Beautiful card Debbie,Love the letter they are very pretty and loven the colors thanks for sharing and have a great day..

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG! :)

Tracy said...

Lovely card Debbie! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSG!

Maria said...

Gorgeous...so elegant and pretty!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Hi Debbie! This is such a divinely elegant card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)