Monday, February 25, 2013

The Kraft Journal #110!

 Hello crafty peeps and welcome to The Kraft Journal #110 - 'Use Any Sketch'!   I chose the current Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #4 as a starting point for my card today!


I began with a base of Buff Ivory Card Stock onto which I layered a piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock and then another piece of Buff Ivory Card Stock - securing all three layers with machine stitching.  I stamped a sentiment onto a Small Kraft Shipping Tag, adhered a snipett of chenille trim and then tied a length of aqua tulle around the tag.  


I gathered several embellishments from The Kraft Outlet Shop to re-create the hanging elements from the sketch - to include a Round Metal Edge Grungy Prim Tag, X-small Grungy Prim Tag and Office Chipboard Button -- all of which were hung using Pink Baker's Twine.  I used a Tiny Colored Wooden Clothespin to simulate leaves on the pink velvet flower I added to the Grungy Prim Tag


 Last, I stamped the rest of the sentiment onto the Buff Ivory Card Stock base using the Once Upon a Time stamp set from Paper Sweeties!


Please be sure to pop on over to The Kraft Journal to check out the inspiration projects created by the rest of the teamies for this week's challenge, and then we hope you'll have time to give our 'Use Any Sketch' challenge a try for your chance to win some goodness from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Challenges: 
10 Minute Craft Dash #12 - aqua, brown, pink  {9 minutes 16 seconds!}



Hugs!
xoxoxo

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute Debbie...love all the fun embellies!

Audrey Pettit said...

Super adorable, Debbie! Great take on your current sketch challenge and love how you used the variety of tags!

Dianne said...

This is brilliant very original thanks so much for sharing...

Conniecrafter said...

Such a great idea for this sketch, like the items you have hung, very pretty!

Paulina said...

This is so cute and uses the color palette perfectly! You know I adore seeing your pretty creations. :)

Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Debbie!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

You did that in 9 minutes?? Fantastic!! I love the sketch, too, what a cool layout. Since I am a shabby girl, I love seeing what you can do in 10 minutes! Thanks for playing with us again!

Poorvi said...

Beautiful card, Debbie!
Thanks for joining in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hopefully we'll see you again:)

~Tammy~ said...

Well Miss Debbie, this absolutely divine, and I can't believe you made this in less than 10 minutes! No way no how! YOU ROCK!

This is just precious! I love your use of the Paper Sweeties Sketch with fabulous products from The Kraft Journal and PS!

(Do you want me to put the line in there about Thank you for sharing it with us this month???) Hugs! :-))) You Rocked it lady!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! I don't know how you created this cutie in less than 10 minutes! LOVE all the bits and baubles, and this color palette is so fresh! Thanks, too, for the sweet love you left on my blog today, Debbie! XOXO

Sindhu said...

OMG! This is absolutely gorgeous Debbie..LOVE it.
Thanks so much for playing along 10 min craft dash! Do join us in our future challenges too..