Monday, February 4, 2013

My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review!

Hello friends!  Welcome to my blog today!!  I'm here sharing one final project I recently created for the February My Time Made Easy release.  Today is 'designer's choice' ... we were asked to use anything from the shop (new and/or old) to create something FUN!

When I saw this adorable 'chalkboard' candy box at Target, I just knew I had to make a little something sweet with it!  It's so funny how I walk through stores and see neat little things and the first thing that comes to mind is 'what can I do crafty with that?'!!!


I created a cute little card to coordinate with my candy box -- suitable for gift giving to a teacher ... or anyone for that matter, but the chalkboard and apple theme of this set is just perfect for teachers!  I used a 'real' apple stem and seeds on my card for a realistic look!!


Here are the goodies I used from the My Time Made Easy Shop:

Bee-Loved stamp set


Be sure to check out the fun projects the rest of the teamies created for your inspiration today:
... and don't forget to check out the amazing creativity over at the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY too!

It has been my pleasure to share a couple projects with you over this past week for the February release at My Time Made Easy ... I can't wait to get crafty with the new goodies coming soon in March -- stay tuned!

Until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Catered Crop - polka dots
Simon Says Stamp - anything
There She Goes #193 - inspiration photo
The Ribbon Girl - love you/Valentine's Day


6 comments:

Romaine said...

Debbie, LOVE the sweet teacher-y paper theme of this apple (and the chalkboard look of the box)!

Sandra MacLean said...

Fantastic card Debbie! I love the teacher-themed look to it! Thanks so much for playing along with the There She Goes challenge this week!

Ribbon Girl said...

Very clever and looks really nice - - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge, Mary x

Karen Letchworth said...

You are SO creative, and I am always inspired by your sweet style of art. THanks for sharing this, and have a blessed week!
Karen

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, what an adorable gift set, Debbie! So creative and pretty! I just adore the real apple stem and seeds that you used on your card!

Christine said...

Absolutely stunning, truly beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Fussy and Fancy! xx