Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Time Made Easy - Princess Party!

Hello friends!  So glad you stopped by today!!  I have a sweet little party set to share with you today -- created using some *new* goodies from the My Time Made Easy February release!

Introducing: Party Like a Princess


This cut file is so fun and easy!  Just cut the SVG file on your electronic cutting machine, or print in PDF format and use scissors -- easy peesy!  It comes complete with the sweet scalloped border too!  I created mine with a piece of yummy polka dot paper from the Grammy's Pretty Patterns collection!


Every princess party needs an awesome and elegant party invitation, so here I created one in the shape of a castle using the *new* Castle of Dreams cut file.  It creates a crown, but I cut off the sides to use as a back drop for my party invitation!  I printed the invitation sentiment using the *new* Simply Enchanting stamp set!


I created the name banner using Alphas Upper and Alphas Lower from Paper Sweeties!


Who wouldn't want to attend a fun princess party with such pretty invitations and decorations like this!  You can make your little girl's princess party dreams come true using goodies from the My Time Made Easy shop ... easy as 1-2-3!!!


And here is the complete set ... all you need to add is cake and candles!!

Please be sure to visit these other teamies' blogs today to check out their creative projects:

... and don't forget to pay a visit to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY -- chock full of yummy inspiration!

I'll be back again on Monday to share one final project I created for the February release ... see you then!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything
Color Throwdown #227 - neutral, rose, pink, green

Hugs!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Tonya said...

This is such a beautiful set. I love the colors you used.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a gorgeous party ensemble! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us again at Color Throwdown!

debby4000 said...

What a sweet and pretty party set.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness what a darling ensemble of projects!! Love the theme and fabulous colors! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member