Friday, February 1, 2013

My Time Made Easy - Fit For a Princess!

Hello crafty friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I have the pleasure to share a sweet little something I recently created for the My Time Made Easy February release!  I can't wait to hear what you think of my gift set!!

Introducing:  Riding in a Coach


This adorable princess coach couldn't be any more adorable!  It looks just like the one Cinderella rides in!!  I created mine in a soft palette of pink, aqua, kraft and cream.


I embossed the middle section with a polka dot embossing folder and inked all the decorative pieces with cream paint to create a time-worn look!  I added a pretty Pink Bubblegum and Vintage Winter White seam binding bow to the front of the carriage door!


I filled my princess carriage with some yummy rose scented lotions and bath gels!


I used some more seam binding to tie on a sweet tag created using a sentiment from the *new* Simply Enchanting stamp set layered on top of a label cut from the Fabulous Frames cut file -- so pretty!!  This gift set is girlie and fun ... one of my all-time favs!

This template would be darling as party favors at a tea party, baby shower, bridal shower, little girl's birthday party ... fill cello bags with cookies and tie with ribbon -- adorable!!

Please be sure to pop on over and check out what the rest of the teamies have created for your inspiration today:
... and don't forget to pay a visit to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY to peek at tons more creative projects made using goodies from the shop!

I'll be back here again tomorrow sharing a sweet party treat made using new goodies from the shop ... I hope you'll have time to stop back by!

See you soon!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Color Throwdown #227 - cake, rose, pink, olive
Sugar Creek Hollow #46 - lots of layers
Tuesday Throwdown #132 - bling it on
Simon Says Stamp - anything

6 comments:

KimCreate said...

WOW! Look at this beautiful carriage! So pretty and fit for a princess. Love the embellishments and rose candy. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Throwdown!
Kim L.

Lauren Meader said...

Hi Debbie! As always your projects are truly stunning little pieces of shabby chic goodness! I always love your color choices and seeing what you wrap up! Thank you, always for the time, effort, and crafty touches you add to your projects each month. I don't know how you do it all lady!

Lauren Meader said...

Hi Debbie! I love all your projects you created this month. Each one is its own little piece of shabby chic delightfulness. Thank you so much for all your bring to the products, as well as your time, dedication and craftiness!Not sure how you do it all but I'm glad you do!

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Wow! What a fabulous carriage! So pretty! What a great gift! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is the cutest thing ever! What a great project. Thanks again for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow Vintage Lots of Layers challenge! I always love seeing your work. See you again soon. Renee

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my word...how gorgeous!!!! What a darling little princess coach...shabbylicious for sure and who wouldn't love all the rose scented goodies!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!