Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Let the Paper Sweeties February *new* stamp peeks begin!!

 Hi ya' sweeties and welcome to my bloggity blog today!  I'm tickled to begin sharing some projects I recently created using the *new* in February stamps from Paper Sweeties!  We have a tea theme this month and I'm tickled to show you what I've created using these yummy sets!  I had so much fun illustrating all the designs and sentiments ... I hope you like them as much as I do!!

Ready, set ... here we go!!


Introducing *new*:

Tea For Two
Join Me For Tea
I'm Having a Tea Party


I created a belly band to fit over a box of Tazo Well Being 'Rest' tea so that it could easily be removed by the recipient without destroying the pretty nosegay!  I stamped a sentiment from the Join Me For Tea stamp set onto the banner and then stamped another sentiment from this set inside a {heart} shape tag from the Little Wishes stamp set!


I love the white, aqua and pink color palette - my favorite colors to design with!


Next I created a peek-a-boo card using the *new* Tea For Two and I'm Having a Tea Party stamp sets!


 I stamped the adorable little tea pot and cut out the middle.  I adhered a piece of clear acetate to the area I cut away so you could see through to the inside of the card.  I created a sweet tea tag using the Little Wishes stamp set and then added a banner on a pink trinket pin using a sentiment from the I'm Having a Tea Party set.


Inside my card, I adhered a tea bag and stamped 'Special Friend Blend' using the Tea For Two stamp set!


And there you have it my friends, a sweet tea theme gift set ready to give to that 'someone special'!  So easy to create ... and you'll surely make the day of a lucky someone when you give this away as a gift!  Instead of a tea bag on the inside of the card, you could include a gift certificate to your favorite tea shop or Starbucks for a Chai Tea Latte!  These would make the most darling teacher appreciate gifts ... what teacher wouldn't want to receive such a thoughtful and yummy gift with a special treat tucked inside!

 You could even make little tea pot shaped cards in lieu of adhering the tea pot onto a card base.  Just stamp the tea pot image close to the fold on your card stock and then cut out the shape -- being careful not to cut all the way through at the top/lid section -- this will be your fold ... insert tea bag or gift card inside -- super cute!!!

Please be sure to hop on over to the Paper Sweeties blog where you'll find lots more delicious inspiration from the rest of the Sweeties teamies!!

And then check out these other places for more inspiration, contests and giveaways:

#1 - Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #4 challenge - enter for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate

#2 - Paper Sweeties Fan Page Contest - like and share about our Fan Page ... when we reach 555 likes, one lucky fan will receive a $50 gift certificate

#3 - Comment on any February Paper Sweeties blog post for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate

#4 - Attend our February *new* stamp release event on Facebook -- one lucky person who attends and shares a project will win a $10 gift certificate (event runs 2/13 through 2/20)

Winners announced on 2/21/13!

See you back here tomorrow with another project share ... all leading up to our BIG RELEASE PARTY on the 15th!!  See you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Dynamic Duos #39 - pink pirouette & pool party
Stamptacular Sunday #202 - from the heart
Fussy and Fancy #82 - gift & tag
Top Tip Tuesday - sweet{heart}

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is just wonderful! I love the beautiful belly band and card! The tea is super wonderful to!

Charlene said...

I love how you cut out the center of the tea pot, very cleaver!! Love that gorgeous bow and the gift set is perfect!!

pattyo said...

I love this! So pretty! BTW, where did you find that brooch tea bag holder?

Lin said...

Beautifully done, Debbie! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp "Have a Heart" challenge.

Cathy Weber said...

This is really such a beautiful and well thought out project Debbie...love how you can see through the acetate to the tea bag beneath. Just this weekend a friend told me she was giving a baby shower with a tea party theme. I am going to pass this along to her for inspiration!

Synnøve said...

Wow!!! Love your creations and the new stamps:))
hugs,
SYnnøve

Karen Day said...

What a pretty little gift for some lucky person! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Erna Logtenberg said...

What a stunning project you've made! Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos this week!

Norma said...

What a gorgeous set. Love the wonderful colour scheme and the beautiful DP's and flowers you've used. Especially like the doily under the teapot.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
Hugs,
Norma

MarvA1ix said...

Looks like you are ready for a tea party. I think your set would be lovely for a bridal shower.

Lisa S. said...

Gorgeous projects Debbie, love all of the pink on these. :) Your shabby chic style is fantastic and we are so happy you shared your talent with us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Christine said...

Beautiful colours! A gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge this fortnight! Good luck xx