Monday, January 21, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room #150


Hello my sweet stampy friends and welcome to The Shabby Tea Room #150 - 'Just Pretty'!  This week Tracey is our creative host and she has chosen this lovely photo for inspiration!  Tracey asks that we create a card or project inspired by the COLORS in the photo and include STRIPES and a FLOWER!  Love it :)


I adore this delicious color palette and find myself turning to it often when I create little sweet nothings out of paper and glue!  I layered my card today with so many yummy bits and bobs of trinkets from my crafty baskets ... a snipett of vintage crochet lace trim, a paper doilie, pearls, tulle, pearl trinket pins, a button, glittered jingle bells and felt leaves - oh my!!  Those a-mazing flowers are cut files from My Time Made Easy called Rolled Bloom Scalloped!  I added ivory satin blooms to the center of the rolled flowers to give them a bit more texture!  


The beautiful Damask patterned paper is from the BFF Valentine collection and I stamped the adorable little tag using a sentiment and shape from the Little Wishes stamp set from Paper Sweeties!


So, what do you think ... is it 'Just Pretty'??

I hope you'll have time to hop on over to have a peek at what the Shabby Girls have created for your inspiration this week:

Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That's the Question

Rebecca Deeprose - Paper Primrose

Rebekah Faries - Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons - The Paper Chase

Tracey Kelly - Trace Elementz

And then we hope you'll give our 'Just Pretty' challenge a try for your chance to win an awesome prize package from My Time Made Easy this week!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - January color challenge - pink & ivory
Sugar Creek Hollow #45 - Tic Tac Toe / flowers, ribbon, sewing
Really Reasonable Ribbons #64 - valentine's day & ribbon

13 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Those flowers are so soft and pretty!

Helen Berry said...

Wow, oh my goodness, I think this is one of your most beautiful cards EVER!! - and there are LOTS to choose from! Those flowers you made are just exquisite - totally GORGEOUS!! X

pattyo said...

This is "Just Beautiful", Debbie!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card ... Those roses are stunning!!!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous!!!! I really LOVE those flowers!

Diane said...

Wow...another of your stunning creations.....love the addition of the frosty jingle bells, I might have to add some to something of mine, I bought some a few years ago on Etsy...wonderful and creative!!

contadinak said...

oh my word this card is too pretty for words. delicious, and one of my faves so far! thanks for sharing it with us at really reasonable ribbon. - vivian

Holly Young said...

Oh my goodness, Debbie! Just stunning!

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is stunning! I can't believe all the dimension. It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week. Renee

Kitika said...

You never fail to impress me, Debbie!
Pure gorgeousness!!!!

Ribbon Girl said...

What a very pretty project! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

Maria said...

Oh my! Stunning card with so many goodies! Love all the embellies on this card! Fabulous flowers, lace, and sweet little jingle bells! Truly, a gorgeous card, Debbie!

pollyspaper said...

Very beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along in the Valentine/Love and Ribbon challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Huggs....Ginny from Polly's.