Monday, January 14, 2013

The Kraft Journal #104!


For today's 'Use Your Scraps' challenge at The Kraft Journal, I created a tag beginning with a Post Card Tag base which I inked the edges to create a time-worn look.  Next I added four rows of Lille Decorative Tape and a row of machine zig-zag stitching.  I die cut a scalloped heart shape using a scrap of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock, inking the edges.  Onto that I layered a scrap of blue sheet music paper.  Next I outlined the heart shape with hot pink buttons and then adhered iridescent mica flakes on them for some sparkle.  I die cut a flower and leaves out of felt scraps, adhered them to the middle of the heart and then added a button with some Green Baker's Twine tied onto it.  



Last, I added a hot ink organza bow onto which I layered a Bottle Cap, resin flower and two Pewter Stick Pins.  A scrap piece of Natural Twill Tape was tied onto the top of the tag and sentiments were added -- the 'Love you much' sentiment was stamped onto a X-Small Grung Prim Tag using the So Sweet of You stamp set and the 'XOXO' sentiment was stamped using the You Make Me Smile stamp set from Paper Sweeties!


Please be sure to stop on by The Kraft Journal to check out the beautiful inspiration projects the rest of the teamies have prepared for this week's 'Use Your Scraps' challenge.  We hope you'll have time this week to play along for your chance to win some goodness from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Jeanne J said...

Drool ... loving all the sparkle here Debbie! So many gorgeous elements so beautifully assembled it could only be you!

pattyo said...

This is so pretty, Debbie!