Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #3!


Hello sweet friends and welcome ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!  My, what a fast year 2012 was -- so many changes both personally and professionally for me!  I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful New Year's Eve shared with family and friends and I wish you a very Happy and Healthy 2013!!

My biggest joy and proudest accomplishment from 2012 was the launch of my little Paper Sweeties stamp line!  After initially coming up with the idea for the line back in the summer of 2010, it was beyond exciting and rewarding to see my vision become reality in August of 2012!  I just LOVE the Paper Sweeties and so appreciate your kind comments and treasured support ... I adore all of my bloggity friends from all over the world!


So, without further ado, I'd like to share a sweet little card I created inspired by the brand new Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #3 challenge!  I used a sentiment from the Friendship Warms The Heart stamp set ...



... along with a glittery snowflake, sweet felt mittens, a pink grosgrain bow and a couple of bits and bobs along the bottom to complete the sketch design!!!



It felt so good to get back into my crafty space after all the hussle and bussle of the holidays!  We have out-of-state company still visiting through today, so back to 'real life' tomorrow with chores, decorations to take down and pack away, appointments and all the 'fun stuff' that real life brings to us daily!  Until then, I'm going to savor this one last day of holiday vacation and maybe steal some more time to get inky and crafty this afternoon!!

I can't wait to see what you'll create for PSSI#3 ... enter for your chance to win TWO free stamp sets from Paper Sweeties!!

And, head on over to the Paper Sweeties blog ... we have some SUPER EXCITING NEWS we are tickled to announce today!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

6 comments:

Charlene said...

I love the glittery snowflake and mittens!!! So cute Debbie! happy New year sweet friend!

Lori said...

This is darling with those oh, so cute mittens! So look forward to a wonderful year with Paper Sweeties. Thank you, Debbie!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, those little, felt mittens are beyond adorable, Debbie! This is ever so sweet! Happy New Year!

Maria said...

Sweet beautiful card with mittens! It warms my heart...so CUTE! Happy New Year, hugs!

Lea L. said...

This is so precious, Debbie! Love that glittery snowflake, and those cute mitties!!

~Tammy~ said...

I am so excited to be designing for Paper Sweeties! So sweet Debbie! I love the mittens and the beautiful glittery snowflake!