Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review!

 Hello friends!  My what a quick week this has been -- so many adorable projects shared by the teamies using the new goodness released this month in the My Time Made Easy shop!  Eye candy galore!!

Today, as always, is one of my favorite days of each month's new release ... Designer's Choice!  Today, Lauren has asked each designer on the team to create something using anything - new or old - from the shop ... yippiee!!!


I decided to create a S'mores Kit treat bag ... complete with marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate and some crafty decorations to let the recipient of this gift know just how special they are!


I started this project by cutting the Cover-Up a Card cut file in black and then cutting the decorative layer using a piece of patterned paper from the Picnic of Patterns collection.  I added some fun and festive embellishments to include a white glittered chipboard heart, pink felt bird, music sheet wing, red buttons & twine, a red bloomer, a sentiment ticket and a couple of trinket pins.  The tag and S'mores Kit Directions were created using sentiments from the So Much S'mores stamp set!


I wrapped all the goodies inside a cellophane bag securing the top with some pretty pink grosgrain ribbon.



Please be sure to pop on over and check out the wonderful projects created by the rest of the teamies for your inspiration:
 ... and don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more fun and ideas!

Thanks so much for allowing me to share a couple little handcrafted treasures with you this month for the January My Time Made Easy release.  I can't wait to share some of the new goodness that will be available in the shop in February with you ... until then, happy crafting!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Cheryl Bux said...

The smores kit is adorable - what a great idea! I will need to make some of these. Thanks for sharing your idea. MTME files are awesome!

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely adorable, and sooo yummy, too! This is fabulous, Debbie!
And yes.....let's do coffee soon!