Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Time Made Easy - January Release!

 Hello sweeties!  I'm so glad you stopped by today for a little peek-sie!  I have an adorable new template to share with you today that was created for the January My Time Made Easy *new* products release ... enjoy!!

Introducing:  Clam-ped Shut 


This little sweetheart couldn't be any more darling or easy to assemble!  One sheet of card stock is all you need to create the gift box and it goes together in a snap -- adhesive on the four corners and you're done!


I cut the decorative layers that come with the template file using some pretty red and white stripped paper from the Candy Claus collection.   Then I created a sweet little tea cup shaped tag using the Fancy A Cuppa? acrylic stamp set!


I adhered all the embellishment pieces for the gift wrapper to one another instead of adhering them to the actual gift box itself.  This way, the recipient can easily slide the decorative wrapper off of the box without destroying the packaging!  Inside I filled my little gift box with color coordinated Peppermint tea bags -- the perfect little pick me up treat on a cold winter's day!  I wrapped a set of six of them together with some pretty blue baker's twine and then tied on a tag stamped using a sentiment from the Grab A Cup Sentiments acrylic stamp set and finished it off with a couple of red jingle bells!


Next I created a coordinating card to go with my little gift set!  The sentiment tag was stamped using images from the Grab A Cup Sentiments and Well Preserved acrylic stamp sets.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the Candy Claus and a sweet paper doilie.  The addition of some pretty blue satin ribbon, a white felt snowflake and some more baker's twine and jingle bells complete my card!


And there you have it, my friends!  The perfect way to brighten someone's cold, blustery, winter day ... warm Peppermint tea packaged up so pretty!

You won't want to miss a single bit of the fun projects some of the other teamies have created for your inspiration today:
... and then pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for more ideas on how you can create your own gift packaging to put a personal touch on all of your gift-giving projects this year!

I'll be back again on Thursday with one last goodie to share for the January release ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


1 comment:

Starr said...

Debbie, this is a wonderful project. I can think of so many ways to use this little gift box. Your little touches have made it very special!