Monday, January 7, 2013

My Time Made Easy - January release party!

 Hello all and welcome!!  Today I have the pleasure of sharing another sweet little something I recently created for the My Time Made Easy January release!  This is an adorable template that you can use all year long to package up almost anything - so versatile and fun!!

Introducing:  Just A Gift


I am completely smitten with the bow that is part of the template top -- so pretty and unexpected!!  For the decorative layer, I used one of the gorgeous patterned papers from the Buttons 'n Bits collection!


Inside my sweet treat gift box, I packaged up some Keurig Sweet Raspberry Tea K-cups in a cellophane bag -- perfect with their coordinating 'raspberry' colored wrapping!  I tied everything together with some soft and yummy green yarn that I received over the holidays from a 'secret santa' gift exchange I participated in with a group of stamp friends!!


For the matching gift card, I did something a little unexpected ... my card is 2.25" x 4"!  I machine sewed the card stock onto the base of the card and then added some patterned circles -- using some more of the Buttons 'n Bits paper!!


 And there you have it ... a 'sweet treat' ready to go to someone special this Valentine's Day!

Please be sure to hop on over and visit the other teamies' blogs to see the beautiful inspiration projects they have created for today's *new* products release:

 ... and don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for bunches of ideas and inspiration from the MTME design team girls!!

I'll be back again tomorrow with another fun project to share ... see you then!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

2 comments:

Farida Rone said...

Super adorable creation. Love the set.
Hugs,
Farida

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty Debbie! I love your card! The size makes it extra special!