Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Time Made Easy - Fairy Tale Dreams!

 Hello friends ... welcome to my lil ol' bloggity blog today!  I'm tickled that you stopped by today for a little peek ... I'm super excited to begin the peeks for the February My Time Made Easy release!  If you're a girlie girl at heart or the mom of a girlie girl, you're going to LOVE this month's release!

So, without further ado, let's get right to it!

Introducing *new*:  Castle in the Clouds

Precious, right?  Lauren has done it again!!!  I am completely smitten with this absolutely adorable template and had a blast assembling it!  Wouldn't this be just perfect for the centerpiece at a little girl's birthday party ... or even a baby shower??!!


I decorated my sweet little princess castle with lots of bits and bobs of treasures -- pearls and clear crystal buttons, pink satin flowers and rhinestones, a pink trinket pin and Flower Soft 'shrubs' ... plus lots of mixy-matchy embossing to create more dimension and realistic elements!   I also used a couple of decorative layer elements from the *new* Fit for a Princess template, which I will be showing right here on Friday!


I stamped 'curtains' on all the tower windows and colored them with an aqua marker!  I turned some of the decorative layer pieces meant to be more tower windows upside down and used them to create a scalloped border on the front of the castle over the door!  I adorned the scalloped with crystal buttons and pearls! 


The facade of the castle was embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder and then I inked over the raised parts with cream paint to create an olde-world look!  The tower trim pieces were embossed with a polka dot embossing folder - yummy, right?!   I created shrubs with some green Flower Soft and used two decorative layer pieces meant to be flag holders to create lamp posts with a pearl on top of each for the globe!

This adorable template couldn't be any more sweeter -- it has already found a very special spot in my craft room so I can display and enjoy it every day!  My craft room is decorated in pink, aqua and apple green, so this set fits in perfectly!!


My Castle in the Clouds comes complete with a prince and princess too!  Here, I stamped, colored and decorated a couple images from Paper Sweeties to coordinate with my castle gift box!


I used these Paper Sweeties sets to compliment the Castle in the Clouds template:

Abigail
Jake
Dream a Little Dream
You're My Prince Charming
Banner Wishes
Stand Add-on 5

 The perfect little royal couple to live in the darling Castle in the Clouds!!!


Please be sure to pop on over and check out the a-mazing inspiration projects some of the rest of the teamies have created today:
... and don't forget to pay a visit to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more inspiration using all of the goodies available in Lauren's shop!

A couple more teamies will be sharing peek projects tomorrow, and then the entire creative team will be sharing on Friday for the big release party ... you won't want to miss a single second of the inspiration and fun!

See you back here again on Friday to share my *new* Fit for a Princess project!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday #94 - lavishly lush layers
Sugar Creek Hollow #46 - lots of layers
There She goes #192 - woodgrain

15 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous. My daughter would love it. x

vicki said...

this is so pretty debbie!!!

Kim160 said...

Your castle is magnificent. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.

Miriam Prantner said...

This castle is just wonderful! Debbie, you need some grand daughters or something....your house is just full of great stuff for little girls to play with!

Wendy Fraser said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

Berni Cuttino said...

Simply sweet and amazing. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

Charlene said...

Perfect!! Lauren is so so talented with her templates and she is lucky to have such a talented designer!

Kristina M. Anderson said...

Just lovely! So pretty. Love the colors. Jake and Abigail have a wonderful new palace!

Jo Rice said...

What a great project, Thank you for joining us over on the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog. X

Laurel said...

Wow, what a great project!!!!!!! Your castle is awesome!


Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is so sweet. Any girl would be thrilled to get this! Thanks for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow Vintage Lots of Layers challenge! See you again soon. Renee

Samantha said...

This would make any little girl very happy! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous fairytale castle, love it.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv

Debby

butterfly said...

Amazing castle - love all the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
Alison x

~Tammy~ said...

Holy smokes how did I miss this???!!!!???? This is incredible! Oh my stars! I am speechless! Wow Debbie! You need to rent a little girl - Seriously! I say that to my short stack all the time. He doesn't like that so much! {grins}