Saturday, January 5, 2013

Let the My Time Made Easy January PEEKS begin!

 Hello friends -- welcome to day #1 of the January *new* release peeks for My Time Made Easy!  I'm tickled to share a little something 'sweet' I created using a brand new template that will be available on January 5th!

Introducing:  With All My Heart


This adorable heart-shaped gift box is really special!  I adore the scalloped top and bottom pieces!  I used a piece of patterned paper from the *new* BFF Valentine Papers collection on the sides and top of my box.  The tag was created using die cut letters from the With All My Heart template package and I adhered them onto a tag base cut using the *new* BFFs Valentines Tag cut file.  


Inside by gift box, I added some crinkle filler, coffee and a couple of chocolate coffee stirs!


The coordinating card to my gift set uses more patterned paper and die cut letters from the new sets!


 A sweet treat gift set ... good enough to give -- or receive!!

Please be sure to hop on over and check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the girls sharing projects today:

... and then don't forget to make a visit to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY - chuck full of inspiration and ideas for all your crafty projects!

I'll be back again with the rest of the teamies on Monday for the big release party ... you won't want to miss a single minute of the fun and festivities -- see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

3 comments:

Kimberly Morrow said...

As always, absolutely devine! Great job!

Robin said...

Love the box. Great choice of embellishments.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh this is love! I love the little heart box!