Sunday, January 13, 2013

Let the January Paper Sweeties *new* stamp peeks begin!

Hello sweeties - welcome!!!  I'm so excited to be here today sharing a couple of preview projects for the January *new* stamp release at Paper Sweeties!  This month, the new stamps are all about whimsy and fun ... magic and fairy tales ... princes and princesses ... wishes and dreams ... castles and sparkle!


I created a sweet little gift set today using the *new* Once Upon A Time stamp set that will be available in the shop on the 15th!  I stamped a sentiment from this fun set inside a tag from the Little Wishes set.  I just love the Little Wishes set ... I find myself turning to use it on so many card and projects I create!!


The second part of my gift set is a card I created using the Snow Friends  and Wagon Add-on 2 stamp sets!!  I just love this sweet snow fella -- he makes me giggle when I see his rosey cheeks and fat little tummy!  I glittered the snowman's scarf, added some yummy berries and holly leaves to his 'magic' hat and added embossed snowflakes flying through the air in back of Frosty!!


And last, I added some red and white baker's twine and a couple of red jingle bells ... smitten by jingle bells!!


The 'snowy hills' were created by freehand cutting the shapes from white glittered card stock and adding dimensionals between the layers to created depth.


And there you have my sweet little snowman themed gift set -- the box is filled with hot cocoa, marshmallows and peppermint candies -- yummy!  Perfect to give on a cold winter's day ... although we're having an unseasonably warm weekend here in the south with temps in the mid 70's!!

Please be sure to hop on over to the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the amazing inspiration by the rest of the Sweeties Teamies!

And we'd love to have to attend the January *new* stamp release event over on Facebook -- lots of inspiration shared over there plus a few surprise giveaways too!  Have you made something using anything from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe?  Share it with us at the Facebook event -- we LOVE seeing your beautiful work using the Sweeties stamps!

Like our Facebook Fan Page!
Follow us on Pinterest!
Check out our Splitcoast Stampers Company Gallery
Visit our Flickr Gallery -- upload your Paper Sweeties projects here!

The teamies and I will be back again tomorrow to share a few more projects with you using the *new* in January stamps ... all leading up to our big release party on the 15th!  I hope you can stop back by for some more inspiration and fun :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
The Ribbon Carousel #76 - winter spirit!
Fussy and Fancy #80 - coffee, cocoa or tea


5 comments:

Charlene said...

So cute Debbie!!! Love snowmen and you did a fantastic job on them :-)

~Tammy~ said...

Ok, I am smitten with this, but that little envelope embellishment on your gift set makes me giddy! Such a cute use for "Wish Upon A Star" Love it!

Jeanne J said...

Definite eye candy here Debbie! That bow with the star .. sigh... and your snowman taking the place of the "O" just brilliant!

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh this is just so cute, what a darling set. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

Sheryl said...

Hi Debbie! What an ADORABLE gift set! I love the star you added with that gorgeous bow! Perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl