Sunday, January 27, 2013

Christmas Hugs & Kisses - 2013!

I have vowed to start {early} this year making holiday cards and gifts!  So here is a little set I recently created to add to my stash ... I can't wait to hear what you think about my shabby little set!!


The tag was stamped using the Little Wishes stamp set from Paper Sweeties!


Lots of bits and bobs of treasures from my crafty baskets!  The precious little bird was punched using a SU! punch (my favorite) and then I added an ivory resin flower for her wing!


Rhinestone berries were added to the die cut pink wreath and a bow was created using Vintage Winter White and Pink Bubblegum seam binding from the shoppe!


I created a matching gift box sleeve -- tag stamped using the Banner Wishes and You Make Me Smile stamp sets!


So sparkly and sweet ... LOVE!!!  My favorite color palette - pink, aqua and white/cream!!!


And here is my complete set!

Thanks for visiting with me today!  I love to hear your comments on my shabby little project :)

And be sure to hop on over and visit the Paper Sweeties Facebook Fan Page to check out our current giveaway!  Like our Fan Page and share about this contest on your FB wall, fan page and/or blog for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the shoppe when we reach 555 fans!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Merry Monday #46 - Holiday with a bird
The Ribbon Carousel #76 - winter spirit
Sugar Creek Hollow #46 - lots of layers
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #204 - banner, pearls, circle
Fussy and Fancy #81 - circles
Top Tip Tuesday #94 - lavishly lush layers


12 comments:

Dawn said...

Totally gorgeous and so sweet. lots of lovely embellishments to look at. x

Lesley said...

Oh my goodness Debbie, it is such a pretty duo you have created, love all the treasures on your wreath. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday! Great to see you!
Hugs,
Lesley

Notes by Nina said...

What beautiful projects Debbie, I love the soft colours and stunning details. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous creation, Debbie....the shabby chic style you do so well, too! SO pretty! And now you're on your way to adding to your Christmas card stash, too! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Micha said...

Gorgeous ! Il love your creations.

pattyo said...

Both this card and sleeve are so gorgeous! Love the shabby glitzy colors. I promised myself to make a holiday card each month so I don't get behind when they roll around at the end of the year. Thanks for reminding me!! lol

Elena said...

nice colors! So sweet!

Deneen said...

Very pretty, it's never too early to start on Christmas cards. Thanks for joining the Luscious Layers Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Allison Cope Israels said...

Just simply stunning Debbie! Love the colours you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!

Lisa M said...

I'm running through my numbers for DT commenting and I am fortunate enough again to visit your blog for another entry and I'm not sure I have the words for another fabulous piece of work. I think I might just pass out here on your blog. I apologize now that you might have to step over me!

GORGEOUS card and thank you so much for another entry at Top Tip Tuesday.
hugs,
Lisa x

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

What a vintage beauty! I love the sparkle and the femininity of this! Such pretty colors. Thanks for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow Vintage Lots of Layers challenge! See you again soon. Renee