Friday, December 7, 2012

Visions of Sugarplums Designer's Hop - Day Five!


Hello sweeties and welcome to the final day of this week's Visions of Sugarplums Designer's Hop!  I'd like to thank my sweet stampy friend, Lori, for inviting me to join in with the creativity and fun this week - I had a blast making holiday treasures to share with you all, and I hope you found some inspiration in my projects!

For today's final peeks, I've created a couple of sweet little holiday tags -- perfect to put on packages wrapped and ready to give to family and friends!!  Enjoy peeking :)


I adhered a couple different holiday Washi tapes to the tag base, machine sewed some white crochet trim and then tied on a pretty green grosgrain bow!  Next I adhered a glittered chipboard snowflake and tied on a pair of felt mittens ... so adorable!


The tag was stamped using a sentiment from the Sending Holiday Cheer set from Paper Sweeties!



Tag number two was made with a pretty pink palette!  I adhered some plaid patterned paper to the tag base and then tied on a pink grosgrain bow!  Next I machine sewed the edges, added a paper doilie and wrapped some pink tulle around the middle of the tag.  A glittered candy cane was adhered to the tag.


I stamped a tag using the Little Wishes stamp set from Paper Sweeties and tied it onto the tulle with some red & white baker's twine.  I finished off this tag with a shiny red jingle bell!


Tag number three was created by adhering some pretty patterned paper to the tag base and machine sewing around the edges.  I created a pretty bow using some tea-stained hem tape and then adhered a felt wreath to the middle of the tag.


I created a little sentiment using the Santa Claus set from Paper Sweeties!  I machine sewed a snipett of satin rouched trim to the bottom of the sentiment and then adhered a gold glittered chipboard heart!


And the fourth tag was created by machine sewing a piece of patterned paper to the tag base.  I then added some Vintage Winter White and Pink Bubblegum seam binding from Paper Sweeties to the top of the tag.  I then adhered some angel wings die cut from vintage holiday sheet music.  A couple of gold jingle bells, backer's twine, red glittery berries, a chipboard ornament and satin flower were added to the top of the tag.  A piece of vintage trim I picked up at a local antique show was adhered to the middle of the card.


I added a paper doilie and stamped a sentiment from the Christmas Blessings stamp set from Paper Sweeties ... and then added a green glittered tree!


Congratulations to the daily winners of stamp sets from Paper Sweeties:

Day #1 - Alison Bomber
Day #2 - May O'Conner
Day #3 - Sue Downey
Day #4 -  Tammi Buck
Day #5 -  to be announced

You still have time to enter to win one of today's prizes ... comment on all the blogs participating in today's hop!  The more you comment, the more chances you'll have to win big!!

Lori
Lisa
Debbie - you are here!
Ignacio

Giveaways:
$20 gift voucher - Nicecrane Designs
1 set of choice -  Moonlighting by Mary
1 set of choice - Paper Sweeties

Thanks for visiting with me this week ... and thank you very much to everyone who left such sweet comments!  I appreciate your time and kind words!!

Hugs!
xoxoxox

The Ribbon Girl - Christmas
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #198 - altered Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - snowflakes
The Ribbon Carousel #75 - holiday spirit
Fussy and Fancy #77 - I Love Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown #126 - white Christmas
 

24 comments:

Laurart said...

I love these tags! They are so gorgeous - I am definitely inspired to make some taqs for Christmas now. I had better start soon ;o) Have a great Christmas and thank you for all the lovely gift ideas you have been sharing with us over the last week. I have really enjoyed it xxxx

Lisa M said...

Oh my goodness! These have got to be the most adorable wintery Christmasy CUTE tags I've ever seen. I absolutely LOVE every little element you've combined here. These are all so precious. Thank you so much for sharing these. :)
hugs,
Lisa xx

May said...

Stunning tags, Beautiful vintage festive feel... Gorgeous elements & glitter... Simply Beautiful.. Thank you for the inspiration.. I have loved this wonderful hop... Hugs May x x x

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh my goodness - how awesome are those tags- I love all the little details. TFS

Lisa S. said...

I love your tags and the super sweet touches on each one Debbie. Each one is a work of art! Thanks for all of the wonderful inspiration this week. Hugs

~Tammy~ said...

Such yummlicious tags! You have the sweetest goodies in your stash I just can't stand it. You continue to amaze me with your talent and work. As always wonderful inspiration!

Tammi said...

Pretty detail to your beautiful tags! I like how you added the sentiment right on the doily, lovely designs!

Lori said...

Your tags are all wonderful! Love the color palettes. And those little mittens are adorable (got to make some of those). A very big THANK YOU for all your creations and generosity this week!

Céline said...

really gorgeous i love them!
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty Debbie! I love all the layers and texture and glitter! This has been a great week!

justjsf H said...

Great tags idea! They are all gorgeous and pretty. Love the cute mitton and green glitter tree specially. :)

Stop by from craft us crazy

Berni Cuttino said...

Fabulous tags, very festive. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

Sue D said...

What wonderful tags--I really like the one with the felt mittens.

Elaine Stark said...

Gosh! I don't know which one I like best. They are all beautiful. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

OMGosh Debbie! Your tags are beautiful!!! Such love & care went into each one. Love, love, love them!
Happy Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~
Sharron♥

pattyo said...

Adorable set of tags, Debbie! Love these tiny little works of art!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautifully crafted with great attention to detail. Wishing you a relaxing weekend. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Annette said...

These tags are just adorable. Never mind the present I'd love to receive just these.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Lili’s Little Fairies
Top Tip Tuesday
The Stamp Basket
Stamp Fairy
xx


Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Oh my goodness.. these are all beautiful tags! Beautiful work.

Andrea said...

Your tags are lovely, thank you for joining us for the Ribbon Girl Christmas Card challenge

Samantha said...

I totally love these! so cute and so different and fresh looking! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, Samantha :0)

Amanda said...

How lovely and Gorgeous! Your tags are all so amazing! The details are all perfect and I can't stop looking at at them!!

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday "Altered Christmas" challenge!!

~ Amanda :)

*Vicki* said...

These are really adorable creations!! Love the glitter and fun images! Thanks for playing along with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenges! Hope you will join us again next week and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what fun tags, Debbie! Love your red, green, white color combo on each one. So glad that you shared with us in our "White Christmas" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope you'll be joining us again next challenge. Happy Holidays.
NanaConnie TT DT